Saturday, December 31, 2016

Take-out -100 Meals You Never Thought You Would Eat Pureed - Recipes for Head and Neck Cancer patients

Take-out -100 Meals You Never Thought You Would Eat Pureed - Recipes for Head and Neck Cancer patients

New Year's Eve often means take out food.  So let me run through the recipes are available through take out.  The last couple of years I have been invited to a neighbors who have a blender ready for me.  They run a lot luck celebration, this year has a Asian theme.

As a reminder, I should mention that many restaurant take-outs offer some kind of soup, if you want to be simple about pureeing.

And don't forget that dumplings puree well.

My Fifth recipe - Pork Slider and Slaw -100 Meals You Never Thought You Would Eat Pureed - Recipes for Head and Neck Cancer patients



My Fourteenth recipe - Sweet and Sour Chicken -100 Meals You Never Thought You Would Eat Pureed - Recipes for Head and Neck Cancer patients



My Twenty-seventh - Chili Soft Taco (Nachos) -100 Meals You Never Thought You Would Eat Pureed - Recipes for Head and Neck Cancer patients


My Thirty-first - KFC -100 Meals You Never Thought You Would Eat Pureed - Recipes for Head and Neck Cancer patients


Supermarket food bars - 100 Meals Pureed - Recipes for Head and Neck Cancer Survivors


My Thirty-Seventh - Veggie pizza - 100 Meals Pureed - Recipes for Head and Neck Cancer Survivors


My Thirty-Eighth - Guacamole Nachos - 100 Meals Pureed - Recipes for Head and Neck Cancer Survivors


My Fifty-fourth - Falafel -100 Meals You Never Thought You Would Eat Pureed - Recipes for Head and Neck Cancer patients


My Fifty-fifth - Peking Raviolis -100 Meals You Never Thought You Would Eat Pureed - Recipes for Head and Neck Cancer patients


My Fifty-ninth- Chicken Pad Thai -100 Meals You Never Thought You Would Eat Pureed - Recipes for Head and Neck Cancer patients



My Eighty-sixth - Pho -100 Meals You Never Thought You Would Eat Pureed - Recipes for Head and Neck Cancer patients



COMMENTS
Please add your comments and suggestions to my blog.  Nice to see people from around the globe reading my blog.  Please follow you want the latest recipes.


FACEBOOK


I have created a companion page on Facebook called: 100 Meals Pureed - Recipes for Head and Neck Cancer Survivors.  Sometimes it is easier to share a FB page than send a blog address.

No comments:

Post a Comment