Friday, March 6, 2015

SPOS - Tandoori burp

Stomach Peg Original Soup™ SPOS


Everyone has a signature dish.   My father-in-law makes a fabulous tandoori chicken.  He was kind enough one time to send me a small jar of his signature blend of spices.  Now that I have a G-tube, I thought I might never taste it again . . . . JEFF THINK OUTSIDE THE BOX!

Many Indian spices and vegetables are cancer fighters, so it is easy to adopt a vegetarian SPOS. The goal is to consume healthy vegetables that regulate digestion, while using Isosource.

If there is one thing that I learned from working on 100 Meals, sniffing and burping are key.   Tandoori SPOS is best served a little warmer than normal so that you get that aromatic charm for your nose.  The burping seems to take care of itself.   OK so I burp all of my meals,  I shouldn't single this one out . . .

In the evening my daughter made white rice with veggies, and asked if I wanted to puree a cup to add to the Tandoori SPOS - - - which I did.

COMMENTS
Please add your comments and suggestions to my blog.  Nice to see people from around the globe reading my blog.  Please follow you want the latest recipes.

FACEBOOK
I have created a companion page on Facebook called: 100 Meals Pureed - Recipes for Head and Neck Cancer Survivors.  Sometimes it is easier to share a FB page than send a blog address. 

You may also enjoy an additional blog article - Stomach Peg Original Soup(tm) SPOS I’m not a Chef


No comments:

Post a Comment