Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Why the title?

In December 2008, I sent out a message to a small group of friends about how to network in a down economy. A friend of mine from BNI said I should blog in this world of doom and gloom, because I have a positive outlook on life. At Christmas dinner, my neighbor Effie told me to start I should create a place on blogspot. So with school cancelled on account of ice and snow, I finally made the time to start.
But Jeff why the title? And who taught you to spell?
I spell well, but I type horribly. Hundreds of thousands of times I've spelled "THe". It has become a trademark of mine. Spell checker is a wonderful thing.  The "THe" reminds me that I can laways get better, and I should always proofread my work.
There is an art to everything. There is an Art to being Better. Most of the time we just forget to practice being Better! We breath all the time, but we need to stop and take a deep breath every once in a while. Mostly, we are so busy at work that we forget to take a step back and see if there is a better way to do our job. My goal is to find all those great tactical ways that are the Art of being Better.

My life as changed a lots since 2008.  This blog moved from being about networking, to becoming the home of 100 Meals You Never Thought You Would Eat Pureed - Recipes for Head and Neck Cancer patients.  And just to let you know my typing has not improved, but I want to thank Google Chrome for adding spellchecking so that has improved.   Grammar checking would be next.

No comments:

Post a Comment